Monday, August 13, 2007

Purpose

Well I'm glad to say Tanya has safley returned home! praise God.
While she was gone I prayed for her and every one else that they'd all have an awesome time together and that they would return home safely
God gave me plenty of time by myself to think and to get re focused in my life.
For three days after Tanya's departure I laid around like a couch tater.
I have been alone before when Tanya has been gone on trips before.
My system shuts down due to the fact in the past I haven't functioned well with her gone.
It's like a part of my soul is missing when she's gone.
After sitting around for three days not knowing what to do I went to bed, in the wee hours of the following morning I prayed and asked my Jesus to get me motivated and help me find purpose for my life during her time of absence,
Praise God he dealt with me in my heart about doing things I'd been behind on, once I was done it made me feel go to do something of purpose.
All of the people I have met during this process are such an inspiration.
Sincerely Derek

2 comments:

Kathy Eden said...

Praise God on her safe return & you finding purpose in her absence!

Michelle said...

I can't wait to hear about their trip. Praise God for hearing and answering prayers!!